Thursday, May 10, 2007

birthday message

just wanna post this message i had a night before my 20th birthday. it was pretty @#%$... it goes like tis...


..all right! i want this one to be meaningful.

my life has been so colorful for the last 8 years. i must say na eto yung stage na most memorable and treasureable. it did so well for me, na i dont want pa to leave it behind. Gusto ko ganito na lang lagi. Maraming nangyare na unpredictable. there were priceless things, precious moments, untold secrets and all. Problems were there as well.

This stage won't last though. so i just wanna look back and give thanks to people i've spent and shared my teenage life wit. ( drama na, oo na! )

Dun sa taong dumaan, nagpakilala, sandaling nakasama, had a great impact, at lumisan, SALAMAT! i know God has His own reason kung bakit ganun.

Sa mga kaibigan, kabarkada, classmate at kakilala, SALAMAT PO NG MARAMI! it would have not been this perfect kung wala kayo.

Finally, to all my close, special ( sampaguitas ), and best friends, y'all help me grow and really touched my life. I appreciate what we're having right now and for that, a BIG HUG OF SALAMAT! i'll treasure all the laughters and tears.

I LOVE YOU GUYZ!!

And my wish?.. that what we've started won't change as time goes by... =)


and tha's it!

No comments: